Saturday, June 18, 2011

This week's fun

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I couldn't think of anything besides a weekly thing maybe.

So I have finally allowed the poll on the right to close(lol), and the result is PET TRAINING!!!!
I will try to get working on it next week. I'm still having to much over at KIFreeGames :). All those helpful little pet snacks and new pets will make it more fun to train.

So far this week I have been doing the following:
-Earning rewards at KIFreeGames.
-I have been working on training my life alt, Ronan Griffinfist. (more about that later)
-Last of all, I have been trying to decide what to spend my gold on. That's the next poll on the right.


So with Ronan I have finished W.C. except for Sunken City and gotten to level 15. But since I can't seem to find anyone to go in with, I am working on getting the Gobbler badges (almost a Gobbler Gobbler) by farming     the Gobbler Prince and I will then go finish getting the third Giants badge. Hopefully I can get to level 16 before I go into Krok.

I'm still waiting to see some more comments, there were a couple a little while ago but that's all... :(

Last of all, I really need some help working on my Fan Fiction over at My.DOAW, so here's the link, any help is appreciated! http://my.diaryofawizard.com/profiles/blogs/my-new-type-of-fan-fiction?xg_source=activity

Until next time...
TO THE SPIRAL!
/'-_MT_-'\

P.S. If you have any questions or suggestions, send me an email. My email address is on the right :)
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. And keep 'em friendly please. Thank You!