Friday, June 24, 2011

Pet Training (Part 1)

Here are the results of some of my pet training this week.

I had been farming Prince Gobblestone, and he dropped a Snow Serpent. I got him to teen really quick!

I gave him to my Ice character. So that 1% should come in handy (hehe)

I also hatched a pet with my sister. We used my Cloud Demon(storm elephant, 53) and her Fire Salamander(36) and we got a Fire Salamander(46) so I trained it up to teen too!
It also got a plus 1% accuracy, but in fire.
MANDERS ARE AWESOME!!!!!

That's all the leveling I've got so far, I'm going to do some more tomorrow. So be watching for Part 2!
************************
Just a reminder to answer the poll on the right--->
And to send in your favorite in-game NPC quotes for the Quote of the Week
Thanks everyone!

/-'-MT-'-\

(any suggestion? You are welcome to email them to me at theblackleopard13@gmail.com Thanks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. And keep 'em friendly please. Thank You!