Monday, November 21, 2011

The Journal of Talon Deatheyes #2

So I was going around finishing the side quests in Firecat Alley today. The last thing I had to do was fight Wormguts. So I head on in as a level 11 Pyromancer... and come out level 12! =D

With level 12 came a new school only spell. LINK!
* Warning! Laughing may occur beyond this point. *
Went and whooped the fire elf... 
Okay... how?
Ah... hopefully I'll still be in one piece -_-
Hi Mr. Crow! -- Bye Mr. Crow!
More running? (Why hasn't KI added a walking option?)
...
Hss to you too.
Ah, thanks!
Um, can you say that again? Please?
...
What does an ancient tongue sound like... and how do you speak IN it? ;)
Good... wait, for what!?
Hello Link!
* Safety beyond this point... maybe... *

After defeating the Kraken, Talon received the Three Street Savior badge.
TADA!
Also with level 12 I can add Talon into my massive gardening activities.
Then to that is added the opportunity of going to Crab Alley. Sohomer gave him a water breathing potion and pointed out where the best place to jump in was. Talon drank the potion and jumped into the river.
* gurgle* Umm, are -- you sure -- that potion -- was good? *gurgle*
*gurgle* blub blub blub
Luckily  a crab who called himself Herman was able to save me. *shakes water out of hair*

Well, that's all for the update!
                                                                                                        


Now here's the business :
- Got any screenshots you would like me to edit and add to the New Views Page?
Seen a cool/funny quote in-game?
Got an idea for what I could post, change about the site, etc?
You can send them all in to my email or DM them to me on twitter! Thanks!
- Also, if you haven't already, check out the GFF page!

Thanks everyone!
Until next time!

-Morgrim Trollfriend
Grandmaster Conjurer, Level 50
The Crystal Grove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. And keep 'em friendly please. Thank You!