Sunday, November 27, 2011

Post-Major Changes

Here are just a couple of the updates that have been made here :

1. It is now The Conjurer's Inn instead of The Magus Conjurer

2. As you've already probably noticed... the color scheme is completely changed.

I will also be adding some more little details later on.

Also, don't forget to check out the different pages here. Little changes will be made to them as I go along.
There should also be a new New View coming in sometime soon. *added* (Actually it's already there) *added*

If you have any tips on what changes I should try or just ideas about anything for my blog PLEASE let me know. As a newer member to blogging and all of this I can use all the help I can get. ;)

Thank you for stopping in!

- Morgrim Trollfriend
Grandmaster Conjurer, Level 51
Dragonspyre, The Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. And keep 'em friendly please. Thank You!