Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Holidays!

So starting Wednesday it will officially be Winter! (now if only it would snow so that Christmas will be white...)

If you haven't already, make sure to check out the "Twelve Days of Wizard" before Wednesday since it will be ending then.

I hope you're all having a great time during this holiday season everyone. I don't want to just repeat what everyone else is... but I do want to share a little video with you. Hopefully it can help you to once again remember the "reason for the season" that we often put aside and forget. (I shared it on Twitter earlier this week.)



--
Now I know that this post is very short, but the reason for that is that I just don't know what to talk about. I really haven't been up to much in game except for checking my garden every day. So if you've got some suggestions please let me know because at this time I could really use some help with my blog. I will post some pictures later this week with all my holiday decorating. (that means more fun commenting on pictures -_O) :)

-- Now switching gears --
Recently I've spent a bunch more time back at my first MMO, Runescape. I've been doing a bunch of Dungeoneering with my main account trying to get my Magic and Smithing up. I've gotten down to floor 19 now with a Dungeoneering lvl of 38. I'm also redoing my friends list so if you happen to have been playing Runescape lately, maybe we could meet up. Just contact my via DM on Facebook or Twitter.

-- Other News
- I'm now on XFire. (Heard about it through Kevin BB) :)
- I will put up a poll on the right. And you can leave more detailed answers on this post.
- I again ask, if you have any screenshots you think would make a cool New View, just send them in to me and I will add them in. Maybe I could even make it a giveaway. ;)
- Also, the community fan fiction could really use some entries. It would be awesome if we could get this first one done before my Blogoversary(or Wizaversary since they're about the same time).

That's all for now,
Thanks for visiting the Conjurer's Inn! Visitor's are always welcome!

To the Spiral!
- Morgrim Trollfriend
Level 51, Grandmaster Conjurer
The Forum, Dragonspyre


P.S. Again, any positive help/suggestions/comments you can give me would be very much appreciated!
P.P.S. What would you think if I did something like KBB or Ditto's Vlogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. And keep 'em friendly please. Thank You!