Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve 2011

Another year has just flown a jet past me... I really can't believe it's already been another year gone by.

In the wizardly world I have :
- Begun blogging
- Become a Twizard
- Reached Celestia
- Met some awesome wizards
- Listened to lots of Ravenwood Radio episodes
- Competed in the Ambrose2Zeke Champions II
And had an amazing time!

The real life things also are amazing...
but none of this would be the same without the amazing community I am surrounded by. So I want to thank you all so much and wish you a ... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Can't wait to see what KI brings in with you 2012.

So have a happy and safe New Years Eve. Whether it's with friends, family, or maybe all alone (which shouldn't be the case with this amazing community) I hope it goes well. Whether you stay up late, or decide to go to bed (or just fall asleep) early, it doesn't matter, you can have a GREAT time.

So until next year,

To the Spiral! (or wherever you're going this fine evening for celebrating)

-Morgrim Trollfriend
Grandmaster Conjurer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. And keep 'em friendly please. Thank You!