Thursday, January 12, 2012

Input... please?

So, lately I haven't been posting very much due to two things :

Number 1 being school stuff and being kind of tired of running around solo...

Number 2 being being I don't know what to post about (well, I do but... yeah, I'll get to that in a second)

Soooooo...

o_O

Okay, here's what we'll do.

Number 1 you peoples can't help with much (unless you happen to already be on me* friends list)
Number 2 though, this is where you can help. What I want you, the readers, to do is look back through my archive. Find some/a post(s) that you liked.There are three ways you can then submit these : 1- Comments (but why would anyone do that...they haven't really in the past) 2- E-mail (address is on the right) and lastly(sort of**) you can DM it to me via Twitter.

So yeah, check those out, send 'em in and I'll get back to you later on that.

Until next time...
TO THE SPIRAL!
-Morgrim Trollfriend
Level 53, District of the Stars ( Really need to make a signature picture thingy -_- )

* and no that is not a typo
** Another option is to like my Facebook page (lower right of this page) and you could comment it on the post there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. And keep 'em friendly please. Thank You!