Sunday, January 29, 2012

Just around the... week?

I can't believe it...

Guess what February 5 is...

...

Well, what do you think?

...

Is it really that hard?

Alright, well on that day, I will have been playing Wizard101 for *whisper whisper* ...

"How long?"

*Whisper whisper*

O_O "Really?"

Yep, it will have been 3 years since I joined this amazing community.

"Any ideas on how you're going to celebrate?"

Yep, I was thinking of having a smallish party on Saturday. I would probably need to decorate though... hmm. Maybe we could do some runs of a dungeon like Big Ben or Kensington and then head to my most --decorated house. Have you got any ideas?
-----------------------------------------

Well I should have some more details by Wednesday. Any ideas are very welcome!
And while you're at it, why not stop by and leave some input for me :
The Conjurers Inn Input
The Earthmenders Input

So yeah, any help anyone could give is very welcome.
Until then,

To the Spiral!

-Morgrim Trollfriend
Grandmaster Conjurer
The Floating Land

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. And keep 'em friendly please. Thank You!