Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Wizard101 Slow Down

As everyone knows, this is the time of year where everyone must leave their studies at Ravenwood and return to the real world. Sadly to say, this means many of them do not get to battle creatures (or friends) for a while, and if they do, it's not for very long.

I am going to be starting my High School education this year, and so their will be a lot more, and harder, work. I will probably not be having very much time to blog or play Wiz. Hopefully I'll be able to still be able to keep in touch on Twitter, and if I can, I'll make sure to write some posts about the game, or maybe school (probably not , that's just a LITTLE weird XD).

I'm going to still work on writing fan fiction for my other blog The Earthmenders . So make sure to check that out. Also, I will hopefully be able to work on my Talon Deatheyes project. That should be fun.

Sorry this is so short, I'm still working on learning/getting used to blogging. (almost 5 months!)

Hope everyone has had a great summer! (Mine was fun, living in a 'cave' where almost everything had to do with Wizard101, hehe) Mine sure was!
Why?
- Beat Shiritaki Temple in Mooshu (using the last of my crowns)
- Got Minotaur Minion and Earthquake.
- Joined Wizard101 Central
- made my first (very bad XD) Wizard101 music video, here's the link: The Cello Song
- and best of all, I had a lot of fun with all the people on Twitter.
Thank you twizards! Your the ones who made summer so much fun!

Also, don't forget to check out the GFF tabs above...and the wizard message on the right(near the bottom'ish')

Until next time,
To the Spiral  prepare for school!
-Morgrim Trollfriend
Level 43, Master Conjurer (XD)

P.S. *beep* Message: Last comment received 5/19/11 *beep* (  ;-D )
Also, any suggestions for my blog are especially welcome by comment or by email. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. And keep 'em friendly please. Thank You!