Friday, July 22, 2011

Marleybone to Mooshu

Tonight, with the help of Boris Wildblood, I defeated Meowiarty (Moriarty) at the top of Big Ben.
This means that I completed the world of Marleybone, except for Kensington Garden, which I will do when I am MUCH higher leveled.

Here's  some of the text that popped up along the way:

You can click to enlarge it.

So, now I can move on to Mooshu, do the quest to get Minotaur minion, and continue my travels through the Spiral! Oh, and I can also get the next Crafting quest from the person in Mooshu. So all in all, Big Ben was a very helpful place...hehe

There's a new Quote over at the top of the right side...
And I updated my blog list to include most of the blogs I'm following...

Hey, now is the time to :
- Check out the group fan fiction LINK.
- Email me any suggestions you have for my blog
- Send in your favorite ingame quotes and your edited pictures you think could be a New View (LINK)
- And last of all, don't forget to answer this weeks poll over on the right ->

To the Spiral!
-Morgrim Trollfriend

P.S. I am going to start working on my own fan fiction story sometime next week...should post an excerpt by Friday. Any ideas are welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. And keep 'em friendly please. Thank You!