Monday, October 10, 2011

The Hunt for Orthrus (Part 1)

Tonight as I was going through the Grand Chasm, I finished a quest for someone and received a much awaited notice from Cyrus! YAY!

So now is time for pictures, and I warn you now, there are a lot...with some half-asleep humor comments below them. (Oooh goody *sarcastically*...)

Enjoy!

Learning time... yay?

A report!? yay...again...

I love reading!

Oh, okay. Thank you!

?????

Are you kidding me!?

I was just there 15 minutes ago...

hehe... no  -_-

Oh sure, and you would have given it to them? Then what would I do?

This one actually made me laugh... hehe

Alrighty, since when was 20 minutes a long time?

ooookay... that only took me about 10 seconds... ???
Hehe, yes, it's been a long time since I had homework in his class.


: O I just took 10 seconds to write it...and you just glance at it!?

How true, how true. ;)

I thought that was real work...

Ummmmm...

... Nope.

Nope I didn't, but thanks for letting me know what to do! :)

...

Oooh lovely, talk to an old dead guy... just what I want to do on a Monday night.

Hi...I can see that.

Oooh, lucky is good! (I hope)

Again...lovely, more dead people to see...and perilous? Just gets better and better -_-

I'm off to see the dead guy! Oh wait...I'm not to the Labyrinth yet :(
Well, I'm off to work through the story line! ; )

I know that was a lot, but hope you liked them! I will get the rest of the story up once I reach the Labyrinth.

Also, don't forget to stop by the Halloween Take-Over post (either from the archive thingy on the right or from the home page) and enter in the activities...for not all of them are revealed yet ;) You only have until Friday to enter!

Until next time,
To the Spiral!

-Morgrim Trollfriend
LEVEL 48!! Master Conjurer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. And keep 'em friendly please. Thank You!