Friday, September 16, 2011

Defying the "Little Hater"

(for more info on the title, go here *AFTER you read* : LINK)

*Start Post*

So crazy stuff has been going on lately. Here's some of the many things I've been working on lately...and if survive that, you'll get to see some funny pictures (at least...they were funny to me...I think....?).

- I'm in the Ambrose2Zeke Champions II : Curse of the Blightfrost. So far I've survived the first 3 challenges. (Yay!)

- I am now in Dragonspyre and have finished the Tower Archives.

- I achieved Master Artisan.

- I've done a bunch of gardening and pet training.

- I've written out chapter 3 of Jason Earthmender (read chapters 1 and 2 HERE) Hopefully, I will be typing it up and sending it to my "editors" sometime this weekend or early next week.

That's pretty much all for what I've done in the last couple weeks. Now here's some news and other things.

Don't forget to vote for Wizard101 at GDC. Info is HERE. Voting is HERE.

There is a Crown sale going on right now, the one where it's $60 dollars for 60,000 crowns! Been wanting to buy some of the new mounts, hoard packs, or houses? Well now's your chance!

And don't forget to leave name suggestions HERE, you only have until Sunday night to do so (probably around 10:00 MTN)

Last of all, I would love for you to leave a comment. Whether it be a suggestion, criticism(constructive), or just a crazy question. I'm still trying to figure out how to do all this so any help you can give is gladly accepted!

Until next time,
TO THE SPIRAL!
-Morgrim Trollfriend
The Master Conjurer (??? How am I going to do this ???)

*End Post*









Oh...you're still here? I thought you left at the very beginning... well, off with you now!

O_o You're STILL here?
What pictures?
OHHH, those pictures... well here they are. Let me know if you see what I saw and make sure to read the comments on them. Enjoy! :)

Click to make bigger...but how does that work?
Do they only look at my site for two seconds or what?

MY HOUSE!!!

OoO

?A?L?I?E?N?

*Glances Sideways*

Oh...what a big nose you have!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. And keep 'em friendly please. Thank You!