Monday, August 20, 2012

The End is Near

So this last week we have been celebrating House-a-Palooza. KingsIsle sent out codes for awesome prizes to a bunch of their official bloggers. In this post : click* :, you can find all the info for what they're giving away, if they're still open, and a link to the pages where you can enter! So make sure to check that out as it will be updated often.

Now you may be wondering which one I have my eyes on... and that is the Diary of a Wizard contest for the Life school house. I would love to get my hands on one of those. I mean, who wouldn't want a giant tree complete with Treant guards and a swimming pool? It also is my second favorite school house (the first being the Myth school house). And it would also be nice to make it into what I see the home of Jason Earthmenders parents being. ;)

Happy contest entering! :D

~ M. Trollfriend ~
   The Innkeeper

P.s. Can also reach the other post via the Bulletin Board or this link: http://theconjurersinn.blogspot.com/2012/08/house-palooza-2012.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. And keep 'em friendly please. Thank You!