Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Weekly Quote: Prof. Ankhu

This weeks quote was submitted by: Morgrim Trollfriend, owner of The Conjurer's Inn


Professor Ankhu is the professor of Ember magic at Wysteria Academy. When I was visiting him on my "Tour of the Teachers", he said the quote below in such a way that it just made me laugh. It kind of makes me want to be a Ember student "and bake cookies"!






I hope you've enjoyed this weeks installment of The Weekly Quote! If you have a cool, funny, or just a quote you like, let me know. You can send a picture of the speaker (any screenshot of them works, a clear view of them is best to make it easier for me to edit) and the text to: magusconjurer@gmail.com
Also, include your wizard name, blog, and your little segment if you would like it to appear similar to above.

M. Trollfriend
The Innkeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here. And keep 'em friendly please. Thank You!